Sunday, April 22, 2012

COME TO THE BANQUET

By:  J. Osteen

Too many of us go through life with a weak worm-of-the-dust mentality. Every time we shrink back and say, “Well, I can’t do it; I don’t have what it takes,” we’re conforming to it. When we allow ourselves to be full of fear, worry, or anxiety, or when we are uptight about something, we’re surrendering to a worm mentality.

It’s time to step up to God’s dining table and dig in to the fabulous banquet He has prepared for you, complete with every good thing imaginable. God has everything you need - joy, forgiveness, restoration, peace, healing - anything you live at your full potential. It’s all waiting for you at God’s banquet table, if you’ll pull up your chair and take the place He has prepared for you. Best of all, the price has already been paid.


“O taste and see that the Lord is good; how blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!” - Psalm 34:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waiting on God and His Light in the Heart

By:   A. Murray “I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in His word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they t...