Thursday, January 12, 2012

THE WORD TOMORROW



By:  Robert K.


The most life-destroying word of all is the word TOMORROW. The poor, the unsuccessful, the unhappy, the unhealthy are the ones who use the word tomorrow the most. These people will often say, “I’ll start investing tomorrow.” Or, “I’ll start my diet and exercise tomorrow.” Or, “I’ll start reading tomorrow.” Or, “I’ll start serving God tomorrow.” And so on.

The word TOMORROW is the word that destroys more lives than any other single word. The problem with the word tomorrow is that we have never seen a tomorrow. Tomorrow do not exist. Tomorrows only exist in the minds of dreamers and losers. People who put off till tomorrow find that the sins and bad habits of their past eventually catch up with them.

We have never seen a TOMORROW. All we have are TODAYs. Today is the word for winners and tomorrow is the word for losers.

Behold, now is the accepted time. – 2 Cor. 6: 2(b)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waiting on God and His Light in the Heart

By:   A. Murray “I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in His word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they t...